If you wish to change up your smoothie sport, you’ll love this Carrot Banana Protein Smoothie made with almond milk and flax seed.
Carrot Banana Protein Smoothie
I like the comfort of a protein shake once I want one thing quick and I’m attempting to eat sufficient protein through the day. I created this post-workout protein shake as a result of I hate the synthetic flavors of all of the flavored manufacturers I’ve tried—and I’ve tried a ton of them! This Carrot and Banana Smoothie with milk
gives many advantages. I used unflavored pea protein powder, a ripe banana for sweetness and vitamins like potassium and vitamin B6, carrots for beta carotene, flax for additional fiber, turmeric, and almond milk. It’s a scrumptious, plant-based, high-protein breakfast recipe!! For extra banana smoothie recipes, attempt my Peach Banana Inexperienced Smoothie, Blueberry Banana PB Smoothie, and Banana Date Smoothie.
Why You’ll Love This Carrot Banana Smoothie Recipe
- Excessive-Protein Smoothie: With 28.5 grams of protein, this smoothie with protein powder is ideal to drink after a exercise or for a filling and handy breakfast.
- Easy: You don’t should prep any of the substances. Simply measure and pour.
- Quick: Put all of the substances within the blender and switch it on for a fast breakfast, prepared in below 5 minutes.
- Excessive Fiber: It has 7 grams of fiber!
- Nutritious: Bananas and carrots add additional nutritional vitamins and minerals to this wholesome smoothie.
- Vegan: A wholesome, plant-based, high-protein breakfast recipe!
What do I put in a smoothie for protein?
Protein powder provides you with the largest bang to your buck because it’s a simple means so as to add protein. Another high-protein substances are under:
- Dairy milk
- Flax and chia seeds
- Cottage cheese
- Greek yogurt
- Peanut butter powder
Protein Smoothie Substances
- Milk: Almond milk retains this smoothie dairy-free. Use any nut-milk or plant based mostly milk you want!
- Protein Powder: I don’t love the style of flavored protein powder, so I sometimes use an unflavored one. I like this More healthy Comforts pea protein (an amazing vegan possibility), however whey protein works too.
- Banana: Make sure that your banana could be very ripe for a sweeter smoothie. It must be largely brown.
- Carrots: Half of a giant carrot will work if you happen to don’t have two child carrots.
- Floor Flax gives fiber, protein, and plenty of nutritional vitamins and minerals, like thiamine and copper.
- Turmeric not solely offers this carrot and banana smoothie a reasonably golden hue however can be an antioxidant with anti-inflammatory results.
- Ice: If you happen to like a thicker, smoother consistency, begin with one cup of ice cubes and add extra as wanted.
- Elective, add stevia, honey or monk fruit sweetener if you’d like a sweeter smoothie.
Make a Carrot Banana Protein Smoothie
It doesn’t get a lot simpler than a smoothie. Simply throw all of the substances in a high-speed blender and mix till easy.
- Seeds: Swap floor flax with chia seeds.
- Milk: Use your milk of alternative.
- Banana: It’s OK to make use of frozen bananas when you’ve got them in your freezer.
- Greens: For extra veggies, add some frozen cauliflower or cauliflower rice. It shouldn’t have an effect on the style.
- Collagen powder is simple to combine into smoothies. Add a scoop for improved bone energy, hair and nail well being, and pores and skin hydration.
Are you able to prep smoothies forward of time?
This banana protein smoothie is finest made proper earlier than you drink it, however you’ll be able to prep it prematurely. Put all of the substances besides the ice within the blender the evening earlier than and refrigerate it. Within the morning, add the ice and mix.
Extra Wholesome Smoothie Recipes You’ll Love
Yield: 1 serving
Serving Measurement: 1 smoothie
Please go away a score and remark letting us know the way you preferred this recipe! This helps our enterprise to thrive and proceed offering free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 1 smoothie, Energy: 294 kcal, Carbohydrates: 34 g, Protein: 28.5 g, Fats: 6.5 g, Saturated Fats: 0.5 g, Sodium: 290.5 mg, Fiber: 7 g, Sugar: 17.5 g